About this Google Adsense Blog

Google Adsense is by far the BEST way for small publishers to make Money. Google Ads are so useful that sometimes I have found they are even more relevant than the content of that page. I have myself discovered some very useful affiliate programs by clicking on Google Ads which I did not find in the content that easily. This is one reason why you should take Google Adsense very seriously.

Fortunately in the past 8 months I have seen a lot of success with Google Adsense on one of my Investment Blog. My daily income has jumped from less than a dollar to over $40 in just about 4 months time. This increase in revenue is not random luck but a series of systematic efforts and ethical tactics to not only get more traffic but to get more revenue from your existing traffic.

Currently I use only two ad networks on my Investment Blog. Google Adsense and Chitika. This blog is my attempt to share all what I have learned about making money using these ad networks. Remember that fine tuning your ads (adsense and/or otherwise) requires systematic experimenting. Thus a whole new blog is required to share all the experience I have gathered or is available on the net.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Inside AdSense

Recent Posts

ProBlogger Blog Tips

  © 2008 http://beyondgoogleadsense.blogspot.com

^Top